Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Funday.

I'm trying to get working on going through the shitload of stuff I have to sort out before I can pack and leave in six weeks. 

It's not going very well. 

Like, I should be folding the nearly literal mountain of clothes in front of my closet, but no.  Instead I'm here.  On my laptop.  Enjoying how the keys feel since I cut my nails last night.  And trying not to itch the seven billion mosquito bites on my feet.  Especially the right foot.

Mosquitoes are stupid and serve no purpose other than to irritate our skin with their saliva and transmit blood-borne diseases.

As stated on Twitter, I put some pink in my hair last night.  I'm probably going to be putting more in tonight or tomorrow, so I'll put pictures up after that (Patty).  Last night was more of a trial and I'm thinking I'll ask my mom to help my with round two.  She's good at dying and what not.  I am relatively retarded when it comes to hair.  I'm lucky my perm stayed in.

In case you can't tell, today is a better day and I am currently keyed-up on Coke. 

While I'm still all hyper and excited, I should sort through those clothes.

Yes.  That is what I'll do. 

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Woooo! Pictures! I am motherfuckin' special. :) No really, this is fun. YAY! I'm also kind of hyped up. Damn freaking sugar. I go without it for three weeks (mostly) and have a soda today and I feel like I could fix the entire world and run a marathon. But instead I'm going to sit on my couch and online shop. It's good to stick with what you're good at.

    I'm glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, you are completely special haha. That's so true! I managed to hang all the clothes still in laundry baskets from last semester in my closet. It will make it easier to go through them when I pack, I think. It also helps me feel less stressed out. Now I just need to do laundry again. It seems like I'm always doing laundry anymore.

    So am I. I needed one. :)

    ReplyDelete