Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Severing Ties.

I had a hard enough time accepting Bambi back into my life when I thought I would never hear from him again.

Now I have to deal with his girlfriend thinking it's okay for her to contact me in anger, telling me to leave him alone.

I'm sick of this drama that I didn't invite into my life.  I'm sick of him calling me, telling me he still loves me and  misses me.  I'm sick of her stalking me and reading all his emails.  I don't want any of it.

I thought this was over after he got mad at me and stopped talking for a little while.  I thought it was over after I told him that if I didn't hear from him by my birthday I never wanted to hear from him again.

I thought I had left him behind when I left Redding, because that's what he wanted.  I was finally getting over him.

I'm sick of this bullshit.

I'm done with this drama.  I have too much else to worry about than two people who have no reason or right to be involved in my life.  So I won't worry about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment