Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

On Heartbreak.

Oose:  "We love men whose lives would have been better with us in them.  And even though we know it would have dragged us down it's still heartbreaking."

Bunny:  "God, that's so painfully accurate."

Oose:  "It's counter-intuitive for us not to want to make the lives of people we love better."

Bunny:  "That's true.  We're both really good at loving people.  It's a blessing and a curse."

Oose:  "Right now it's a curse.  Otherwise it's a blessing."

Oose:  "I just set my wifi as "Russian spy surveillance.  I'm waiting for the old folks to freak out."

Bunny:  *Chokes while laughing*


If there is a higher power, it gave us each other so that no matter what happened we would never be alone when the men in our lives disappointed us.  I am thankful I have you every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment