Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Clarity.

I am going to take a short break from blogging.

Bambi's girlfriend trying to contact me and control me the same way she tries to control him.  I'm getting sick of finding messages from her in every public forum in which I take part.  I'm also sick of her controlling him.

To be honest, I'm sick of them both.  Their general existences.  Her controlling him.  Him knowing I have the passwords to his everything, but not bothering to change them.  Both of them just intentionally trying to torture me and me not knowing what (if anything) I want to do about it.

At this point I'm feeling pretty manipulated and I really think that doing something about it is the only way I can break that control they currently have over me.

Basically, I'm just going over and over the same things in my head while I try to figure things out.  And that means that I will write about it.  I don't want that to be the primary focus of my blog.  I don't want Bambi to be a focus of my blog anymore.  My blog is about my life and he's not a part of it anymore.

So, I'm taking a short break until I've dealt with this.

Be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, this is a smart move. I applaud you for taking it. Stay in touch though! :D

    ReplyDelete