Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Uh-Oh.

So, I was just trucking along for a while, minding my own business.  Then, all of the sudden, the depression truck came out of nowhere and broadsided me.

Awesome.

It could be the weather.  It's warm.  It's sunny.  I've hardly seen any rain in ten months.  That in and of itself is enough to make me not want to face any part of the day.  (It's like I have reverse seasonal mood disorder.)

It could be the stressful and moderately crappy year I've been having.

It could be that my personal life is just not getting any better.  And I've reached a point where I cannot deal with anymore tragedy or heartbreak.  I just can't.  The last two years have been more than enough.

It could be that, while I'm doing okay scholastically this semester, I am constantly fighting with myself over what I really want and whether or not I'm really capable of the things I fear I actually do want.

I have two days of classes left before I can leave for Redding.  Spring Break doesn't start till April 9 for me, but I'm leaving early.

I can't wait to go home.

I was okay for a while.  But I'm finally cracking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment