Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Short and Sweet

I dreamed that I choked on my vitamins last night.  This makes sense only because I’ve gotten my vitamin C caught in my throat several times.  Once it gave me crazy heartburn and I thought I was going to die.  Or throw up.  I laid on the floor behind my desk at work and prayed no one came in for like an hour.  Or two.  I don’t really remember.

I also dreamed my ex was getting married.  Or meeting the family of the person he was seeing seriously.
That was pretty weird.

I hate those dreams.  Seriously, subconscious, why do you do this to me? 

I’m crazy tired and restless now.  As if I wasn’t before. 


My trip to Santa Cruz was fabulous. 

I listened to music I love.  I drank Great White.  I got some delicious fruit and had an awesome burrito from a hole in the wall in Watsonville.  I saw the sea otters in Moss Landing (unfortunately, I didn’t have my camera with me to take pictures of them).  I bought $50 worth of chocolate and spent $9 on jeans that make my ass look great.  My friend and I were asked if we were looking at the male masturbation sleeves by the male clerk in a sex shop (because we quite obviously were; stupid question).  That was the first time I’ve seen a guy working in that particular shop.  It was kinda weird.

I had delicious barbeque.  I drank champagne on the beach at midnight and ate chocolate covered strawberries with it.  I stayed up until six AM drinking champagne, chocolate cake shots, and wine.  I slept for less than five hours, had lunch, and drove home. 

In all, completely wonderful time and I definitely must do it again soon.

Unfortunately, I don’t have a ton of pictures like I said and thought I would.  I have a habit of forgetting to use my camera when I’m having an awesome time because, well, I’m having a fucking awesome time and using my camera would interrupt it.  I have a few pictures.  Many of the ones I actually do have are a little seedy for me (read: my friends who are in them) to feel comfortable posting them.  And I don’t want to incriminate my anyone.  But I’ll see what I can do. 


Now, it’s back to real life and my real life has an extremely difficult biology test Thursday to study for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment