Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Gush-fest.

It's funny how sometimes you can meet someone completely by chance and from the moment you are introduced you know your life will never be the same. 

Yoshi was like that for me.  It's why I tried so hard to avoid him after I first met him.  It's why I pushed him away so hard a year ago.  It's why I fell in love with him so hard and so fast.

He's the first person I've ever been with who I've felt loves me as completely as I love him.  He makes me a better person.  I have a really hard time not telling him things.  And every time we have a disagreement it breaks my heart.  Luckily that doesn't happen very often. 

I sang in two concerts this weekend and he came to the one on Sunday, which was at a smaller venue.  I was able to look into the audience and see him watching me.  It's the first time I've been in the middle of a performance, looked at my boyfriend in the audience, and had my heart skip a beat because just seeing him there, supporting me, was like a jolt. 

Maybe I'm just super sappy and emotional lately.  But I think that's just because I'm happy. 

Also, my nephew was born last week.  I can't wait to meet him!  I won't be able to visit until Easter, but when I do I am stealing that baby.  He's pretty much the cutest thing ever. 

For the first time, I can really truly see myself having kids.  Before I wanted the idea of kids and it was something that I talked about with my ex, but I think I was always faking a little for him because he wanted more children so badly.  Now I'm genuinely excited.  Which makes my parents really happy, I'm sure.  Well, my mom.  My dad wants more grandkids, but I think he wants them without me actually being married to some guy who will steal me away from him.  Which isn't at all what will happen, though I'm sure that's what it feels like.  He seems fairly cool with Yoshi.  Pretty much everyone is.  Even Churro, who thought he was mildly annoying at first, is okay with him now because he can see how much he loves me.

I'm a lucky girl, to have all these people who care about me.


In other news, my neighbors got a puppy.  They leave their windows open.  It has separation anxiety.  It kind of sounds like a cross between a goat and a screaming child.  It makes me crazy and scares the crap out of me.  So, that's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment