Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Waiting for Gonzo.

I spent this weekend in Santa Cruz.  I needed some quality time with my Oose.  And we did have an amazing weekend together.  Though, I did get a little too drunk last night and spent most of today and a chunk of last night paying for it.

Sometimes the only thing that will help me out of a hangover is McDonalds.  I don't know why that is.  It's kind of disgusting, but whatever.

It's nice to be home again, though.  I have things to study for and my kitties missed me.

For now it's back to the grindstone for me.  I have so much music to learn before the first week in October that it makes my head spin.  I can do it, but I need to devote more time than I did this last week to it.  So, I will.

And that is my update for now.  I am sleepy.

Sleepy and very happy.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for good weekends! I wish I could say the same. I spent the weekend cleaning. And then I was pissy about it because it was like I waited all week long for a day off, just to spend it doing more annoying stuff.

    Btw, ew. Just noticed the ridiculous comments on your last post. I'm sorry that your ex and his jealous HPV ho feel the need to stalk your blog. Good for you for ignoring them.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of cleaning that really needs done. Obviously that's didn't happen. I don't get to have fun for, like, forever now. :(

    Thanks. It's not worth devoting even a tiny bit of my energy to, so I'm not. I just don't care. I figure they make a nice example of what these people are like, though. So I choose not to delete them.

    I hope you have a great week, too!!!

    ReplyDelete