Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Running on Empty.

One more week.

I can do this.

Breathe.  Just breathe.

Mozart's Requiem is now over.  I have so much homework to complete.  So many tests to study for.  My voice jury to have all music perfect for.  A giant piano test.  Finals looming days away.  So many things I'm just not yet quite prepared for.

And my heart is still a little sad.

I will hopefully be making a little money in June, but I don't know how I'm going to pay my bills before then.  I mentioned it to my dad last night and he freaked out, so that didn't help.  I didn't even ask him for help with anything.  Just told him I was worried about it when he asked what I was doing.

I'm sure he thinks I'm just spending all my money on drugs and liquor, since that's what college is all about.  I think I've had a Mai Tai and a beer since Spring Break.  I don't have time to party with my friends.  I'm too busy being a student.  His misunderstanding of what that entails is extremely frustrating to me.

Sigh.

Time for sleep.  I have a full day of studying ahead of me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment